EVALUASI PENERAPAN MANAJEMEN CARA PEMBENIHAN IKAN YANG BAIK (CPIB) PADA UNIT PEMBENIHAN UDANG DINAS KELAUTAN DAN PERIKANAN PROVINSI SULAWESI SELATAN DI BOJO KABUPATEN BARRU

Main Article Content

Hartati Hartati
Jayadi Jayadi
Andi Tamsil

Abstract

Evaluation of the implementation of good management of fish hatchery (CPIB) at the shrimp hatchery unit of the Departmen of marine and fishery in south Sulawesi province in Bojo, Barru regensy. This research was conducted in February 2019 until April 2019 at the shrimp hatchery until of the Departmen of Marine and Fisheries in south Sulawesi in Bojo, Barru regency. The hatchery unit is a barometer of other shrimp hatcheries in Barru regency in particular and those in South Sulawesi province in general. Based on the results of research using the analysis method (t test) and linear regression shows that the implementation of good management of fish hatchery (CPIB) has an excellent effect on shrimp seed production and internal management factors that affect almost 70% of successful seed production are water quality management, master management, feed management, larvae management and personnel management and the remaining around 30% of production is influenced by external factors such as environment and others. To increase the production of shrimp seed in hatchery units, is it necessary to seek for adjustments and performance enhancements and still be giuded by the method of good hatchery (CPIB) in implementing the 5 production management steps as internal factors greatly determine the success level of seed production both in quantity and quality.
Keyword : Shrimp hatchery, regulation, implementation, managemen CPIB

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

[BSN]. Badan Standarisasi Nasional, 2014, Cara Perbenihan Ikan yang Baik, Jakarta (ID); BSN.

Dinas Kelautan dan Perikanan Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan, 2015. Pedoman Umum Cara Pembenihan Ikan yang Baik, Makassar.

Djunaedi A., Susilo H., Sumaryo., Jurnal Kelautan Tropis 2016. Kualitas Air Media Pemeliharaan Benih Udang Windu (Panaeus Monodon Febricius) dengan Sistem Budidaya yang Berbeda, Departemen Kelautan Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan, UNDIP.

Ghozali I.,2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Badan Penelitian Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.

Hays, W. L. 1976. Quantification In Psychology. Prentice Hall. New Delhi.

https;/idstatistik.com.2013. Publication Papers.

Junaidi, 2014. Transformasi Data Ordinal ke Interval dengan Microsof Office Excel Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Jambi: Seri Tutorial Analisis Kuantitatif, 2014.

Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan. 2016. Peraturan Menteri Kelautan dan Perikanan Nomor :35/PERMEN-KP/2016. Tentang Cara Pembenihan Ikan yang Baik (CPIB).

Lasima, W., Syamsun, M., Kadarisman, D., Jurnal Tingkat Penerapan Mutu pada UMKM pada Pembenihan Udang di Jawa Timur 2012. Kementrian Kelautan Perikanan, Departemen Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Manajemen Intitut Pertanian Bogor, Departemen Ilmu dan Tehnologi Pangan Fakultas Tehnologi Pertanian Bogor.

(https://idstatistik.com, 2013).